Safe Lock Washer
Product Code : 02
Brand Name : USPL
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 10-500 INR/Piece
- Product Type
- M6 TO M42
- C-80, 51CRV4, SS316L,SS304L
- ASTM , DIN, JIS
Safe Lock Washers are used in applications where bolts are prone to self-loosening during vibration & fluctuating loads ensuring a long term vibration proof environment for just about any bolt or threaded application.
The wedge-shaped lock washers have cam wedge surfaces on the inside and radial ribs on the outside. The shape of the cam wedge is selected so that the angle of the cam wedge surfaces is always greater than the thread angle.
Advantages and features
- Are assembled in pairs, cam face to cam face.
- Each washer has radial teeth on outside and mating cams on the inside, creating a wedge under the bolt or nut surface locking under tension preventing unintentional loosening of the assembly.
- Eliminate the need to use adhesives
- Are reusable over and over again unlike many lock nut systems
- Are manufactured to 48 HRC and being harder than the fastener assembly; do not distort through preload. In order to assure the unique mechanical locking function of the Safe Lock Washers, the hardness of the mating surfaces must be lower than the hardness of the Safe Lock Washers.
- For a bolt & nut assembly 2 pairs should be used â€“ one under the head of the bolt and one under the nut.
- Maintains high clamp load and thereby ensures the function of the joint
- Quick and easy to install and remove with standard tools
- Locking function not affected by lubrication
- Reliable locking, even for joints with short clamp length
- No retightening needed
- Secures fasteners at both high and low preloads
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 500000 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 4-5 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India